Phonetone is a Chinese mobile phone signal booster company that delivers not only inexpensive signal boosters but also of high-quality.
In this article, we are going to talk about the Phonetone B65DB Mobile Phone Signal Booster. This signal booster is able to boost 4G LTE signals and it can also support previous generation technologies such as 2G and 3G signals as well.
The thing about Phonetone mobile phone signal boosters is that they pioneer in top notch signal boosters that cost nothing more than $500. Now, you might be skeptical about pricing but believe me, when I say that this product is absolutely amazing.
The Phonetone B65DB Mobile Phone Signal Booster makes use of a yagi-directional antenna so this signal booster is suitable for people who are located 30 miles or more away from their service provider’s cell tower.
This mobile phone signal booster also has impressive coverage in that it covers 2,500 sq.ft. This is perfect for small to medium homes and it can also be used for offices as well.
When you order the Phonetone B65DB Mobile Phone Signal Booster you will receive the following items:
- 1 65dB Base Signal Amplifier
- 1 Power adapter
- 1 Mounting Kit
- 1 5dB internal antenna
- 1 8dB yagi-directional antenna
- 1 English Instruction Manual
The Phonetone B65DB Mobile Phone Signal Booster is a discreet signal booster in that it doesn’t have a flashy design. It does have a powerful 65db base amplifier unit that is able to boost signals really well.
So, how do you install the Phonetone B65DB Mobile Phone Signal Booster? Here are the steps:
- Since this mobile phone signal booster makes use of a yagi-directional antenna, you need to go your rooftop and get your mobile phone out. Survey the circumference of your area and see which direction you get a lot more signal. After knowing that direction, point the yagi-directional antenna towards that direction.
- Place the signal amplifier unit somewhere convenient and that it cannot be obtrusive.
- Place the internal antenna in the middle portion of your house. This is to ensure that you will be getting the best signal coverage inside your home. Don’t worry about angles because the internal antenna used in this mobile phone signal booster is an omnidirectional antenna which provides a 360-degree signal coverage.
- Plug the internal and external antennas in their respective slots in the signal amplifier.
- Plug the power adapter to a power source and then plug it into the base amplifier unit.
- Power on the device and wait for 3-5 minutes.
The instruction manual indicates that when the base amplifier doesn’t heat up within 30 minutes, you need to have it checked or you need to get it replaced. So far, there have been no reports that someone needed to have the signal amplifier replaced.
The Phonetone B65DB Mobile Phone Signal Booster is a very good 4G LTE signal booster and it only costs $150. For this price, you cannot go wrong with this one.